#EWA challenges #WARCnet @ #EWA4DH
The EWA conference organisers challenge the WARCnet Team members to deliver a 3 person panel at #EWA4DH 2021.
Panels are asked to deliver 3 x 10 minute presentations on a unified topic. There will be 15 minutes for Q & A.
Ideally, panels should try to have a unified focus on one of the Topics! below. Unless there is a need to add another topic , in which case, you can give it a name 🙂
Real-world examples of using DH tools and methods
- For archiving web content for research or curation
- For collecting data from web archives
- For analysing archived web content as data
- For big data analysis on archived web content
- For organising research data derived from archived web content (WA data derivatives)
- For preparing WA data derivatives for long-term preservation and/or reuse
Find WARCnet Panel Partners
To find/explore panel partners, WARCnet Team Members can refer to the WARCnet Panel Expression of Interest Sheet.
- Call for WARCnet Panels is Open: 20 April 2021
- Deadline for the submission of WARCnet Panel Abstracts: 28 June 2021
To submit an Abstract please go to Call for Panel Papers: #EWA challenges #WARCnet .
Final Presentations should be submitted in a pre-recorded MP4 video at least 10 days before the final delivery date. There will be an option to upload the recorded presentations to the #EWA YouTube channel after the presentation. For more information on #EWA4DH presentation dates/times, please see the #EWA4DH Schedule for WARCnet Panel Presentations.
WARCnet are kindly sponsoring an award for the best WARCnet Panel uploaded to the #EWA YouTube Channel, as voted by WARCnet members. The Award for Best Panel will be announced at the next WARCnet Meeting, in London on November 03-05 2021.